Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Assigned Blog Post #6: You should keep on blogging :)

I've really gotten to love this blogging thing....at first, it was hard to start writing, but the internet really does make it easier for people to express themselves, although, they actually SHOULD be expressing themselves all the more in real life :)

Sometimes, I write, and I just know I'm not getting anywhere. I forget what I'm even writing about, and the post bugs me because I just know there wasn't any heart or real care in it. It becomes internet junk, it's just there to take up space and waste words. Other times, I get frustrated because I write so much slower than I think, and I might post two, three, FOUR posts a day....so I'm really jealous of the super consistent writers I've seen while blog surfing. And so many people seem to have only good blog posts. Each post is so carefully measured out and pristine, they capture something special, each post becomes precious, so I really enjoy reading every single one of their posts.

In particular, I've really liked this blog, it's practically my favorite. I think I especially liked it because not only is the writing unique, but I also think I see a new side of the author I didn't expect!! My favorite part of the blogs is when I read a blog and I'm surprised to see who the author is, and they become all the more awesome and interesting to get to know :).
The blog I linked has a lot of interesting details, a lot of the writing assignments, as well as pictures and opinions posted for fun. Super cool.

So yeah! I'm glad that these blogs were assigned, and I really (unrealistically) wish everyone kept blogging after this class was over. It's amazing to see all these snippets of people you thought you knew--to find that they're actually so much more.

3 comments:

  1. promise to keep yours past high school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAaaaaaa......about that.... >.<
    That's a long time....but mabes I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONT YOU JUST LOVE THAT BLOG? ISNT IT THE BEST THING EVER? Yeah. I just got back to reading these things after like a month of being too busy for life. And your blog. It makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete