Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heffalumps and Woozles.

I was having a conversation with David Cannon about Halloween, which turned into a conversation about Pooh Bear.

And then i got a link to a video that forever changed my perspective on pooh bear. And Heffalumps and Woozles, for that matter.



...I don't remember Winnie the Pooh being this scary. I wonder if I never noticed because at the time I was five. I watched a Sailor Moon episode and realized all of the bad guys are complete creepers, too.

How do children not notice such creepy things? Maybe my mind has just been corrupted.

I also worry and wonder who made this video.

Nevertheless, I think I can forgive the Pooh Bear team for this mind-freak, Pooh Bear's still awesome because I still have a million Pooh Bears attached to my back pack.

1 comment:

  1. you mean you have a million poos attached to your backpack (teehee).

    ANYWAY i think we are just at a prime time for creep-out-ness. lots of things creep me out. like a TON.

    ReplyDelete